This is the second time I’ve been nominated for this, I never did it the first time (not quite sure why) but what could possibly go wrong…
A big thank you to The Arty Plantsman for the nomination. This guy has a great page, definitely one to check out! He’s also a good person, always leaving comments on my blog which I really appreciate!
So these are my questions, let’s get started…
- If you could be one fictional character for a day, and actually live their life, – who would it be and why?
This is hard already lol! There’s none that really stand out as an answer, which is weird as I’m very into my marvel characters. Oh I know! From the Avenger series on Netflix, there is a character that is in Luke Cage and Dare Devil called Claire Temple. She’s strong, smart and sexy! What more could you want?
- Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which? If not – which would you most like to learn or like to listen to?
I can play a little of the flute and guitar. I used to play a mean tin whistle but that was in primary school…I’ve always been big into music but have a very short attention span. I love singing as well if that counts.
- Are your friends (partners excluded) mostly of your own (biological) sex?
I can honestly say yes as I only have one person I can call a true friend. She helps keep me sane (well as much as I can be sane).
- If magic could make it possible, would you be interested in changing sex for a few days to see the world from another perspective? Do you think it would be a good idea if we all did this at least once in our life?
Yeap! It would be very interesting. I find girls run on gossip and bitchiness but guys don’t really buy into all the drama. Do we get do pick who we can be? I’d love to see me through my husband’s eyes. I don’t think it would be a good idea for everyone to do it, just because some people might not feel it would be a good experience.
Vampire movies/shows – do you prefer scary ones or romantic ones, and which?
I’m a big Aaliyah fan and loved Queen of the damned. I watched the second twilight movie and what I got from it was, the main girl in it was a yappy shit, not my thing at all.
Think of something good about yourself. Talk about it if you want, but I just wanted you to feel nice.
This is a hard question for me, especially at the moment. I could sit here and try to think of something, really wreaking my brain and emotions but I rather just skip it, sorry if that seems weird.
Now – provide some random facts about yourself!
I’m a really clumsy person. Once while working in a bakery, I knocked over a bowl of fruit into a tub of butter, for months people would come in and ask for buttered apples.
I’m currently in the process of buying a house, it’s a long process!
Due to physical and mental health I haven’t work in just over 7 years. My husband works really hard and has never pressured me to go back which I’m grateful of but I sometimes wish I could contribute more.
Who I nominate:
I invite everyone to take part! It would be great to get to know you all a little more! My questions are:
- What made you start you own blog?
- Do you like exploring on WordPress or stick to your own categories?
- Do your family and/or friends know about your blog?
- Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years time?
- What’s your favorite time of year (e.g mine is christmas)?
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate others (around ten) and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
I hope you found some of this interesting. I hope to get back to writing soon. Thanks to everyone who reads my little corner of the internet, it means a lot xxx